What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A collection of simple and easy to understand step by step beehive construction plans
- Get access to 8 chapters detailing every part of the beehive to make sure you get all the info you need to build your hive
- Woodworking Tool Checklist: I show you exactly what tools you’ll need to build your Garden Beehive…($11.95 value!)
- 8 chapters detailing every part of the beehive to make sure you get all the info you need to build your hive
- iPad Ready Content All components of the Warre Garden Hive Construction Guide 2.0 are 100% iPad compatible!
- 56 pages!!! I don’t “balloon” my books. You get content and a lot of it in a concise, easy to read format
- If you can understand simple black and white diagrams… you really can create your own garden beehive.
- If you can measure and cut a board and hammer a nail… you really can create your own garden beehive.
- If you can follow simple step by step instructions… you really can create your own garden beehive.
- Training Videos: Step by step instructions explaining the Garden Hive Construction Guide in detail.
- Choose a good location and install your finished beehive ready for your own honeybees!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Warre Garden Hive Construction Guide 2.0 scores 74.10/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://diybeehive.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: diybeehive.com you’ll also be taken through to diybeehive.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)